Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

WORTH WATCHING.. Watch Star Parker at CPAC



In case you missed this...
I have a feeling that this will be good..
God Bless You and Our Country; and Dear God, in Blessing Our Young People, we ask you to PLEASE give them the Wisdom to Comprehend what we, as Teachers and Mentors, are trying to help them to Understand.
Bill J. Spence
Conservative Christian Patriot Group Alliance
*********************





On Friday, February 10, I wanted to let you know that I'll be speaking at CPAC at 3:30 pm (ET). C-SPAN often covers most of the speeches at CPAC so please check it at that time.

CPAC is the largest gathering of conservatives in America and this year's event is crucial as we prepare for the most important ideological struggle our country has faced in decades.

I'll be speaking after Representative Allen West and before Newt Gingrich. I hope you can catch it on C-SPAN and let me know what you think after you see it!

Your foot-soldier for freedom,



Star Parker

No comments: