Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Montana Restaurant





True or not, this is for me, a very heart warming story


I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!

Montana Restaurant*

The radio station America FM was doing one of its 'Is Anyone Listening?'
bits this morning.*
The first question was; 'Ever have a celebrity come up with the ' Do you
know who I am? ' routine?'*

A woman called in and said that a few years ago, while visiting her
cattle rancher uncle in Billings , MT, **She had occasion to go to dinner
at a restaurant that does not take reservations.*
The wait was about 45 minutes;*
Many local ranchers and their wives were waiting. **Ted Turner and hise
ex-wife Jane Fonda came in the restaurant and wanted a table.*
The hostess informed them that they'd have to wait 45 minutes.*

Jane Fonda asked the hostess, 'Do you know who I am?'*
The hostess answered, 'Yes, but you'll have to wait 45 minutes.'*

Then Jane asked if the manager was in. When the manager came out, he
asked, 'May I help you?'*
'Do you know who we are?' both Ted and Jane asked.*
Yes, but these folks have been waiting, and I can't put you ahead of
them.'*

Then Ted asked to speak to the owner. The owner came out, and Jane again
asked, 'Do you know who I am?'*
The owner answered, 'Yes, I do.....*
Do you know who I am? **I am the owner of this restaurant and I am a
Vietnam Veteran. **Not only will you not get a table ahead of my friends
and neighbors who have been waiting here, **but you also will not be eating
in my restaurant tonight or any other night.*
Good bye.'*
Only in America , is this a great country or what?*
To all who received this, this is a true story and the name of the steak
house is:*

Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse*
204 W. Main ,*
Manhattan , MT 59741*
(406) 284-6929*

If you ever get there, give this fellow a sharp salute, buy a steak, and
tip the waitress.*
They have ten steaks on their simple menu from 32 oz. To 12 oz.*
Toothpicks on every table!*
Keep passing this on. We should never forget our " national traitor " !
I will not be the one to stop forwarding this E-mail..*
Will You ????*

No comments: