Followers

Friday, January 13, 2017

Obamacare - a very important read


The author is Kelleigh Nelson who writes for Newswithviews.com

I have the utmost respect for Kelleigh who sacrifices her time to write hard-hitting investigative columns. She is a prolific researcher and doesn't pull any punches.

I'm grateful Kelleigh will be a guest on my radio show this Monday, January 16, 2017. She will be a regular feature guest every 3rd Monday of each month. To listen to my show just go to my web site, devvy.com and click on the appropriate link.

My show tonight will focus on Obamacare and when the destruction of health care coverage began by a particular Act passed by incompetent fools bought off by lobbyists. You can't solve a problem unless you know when and how it actually began.

Her recent column on Obamacare is very important:

http://devvy.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/alerts/038497514173/cavtrooper5981/gmail.com/

No comments: