- A U.S. senator reveals calls to the U.S. Capitol switchboard have SHATTERED the previous record
- Republican leader ousted for condemning Trump at Women's March—her comeback is stunning
- Sarah Silverman beckons 9.8 million followers: 'JOIN THE RESISTANCE'—Trump supporters come undone
- Daily Kos is $209,790.72 away from our February goal. Can you chip in $1 to support the team that brings progressive news to your inbox every day?
- The Economist editors take aim at Trump and issue dire warnings for America and the world
- Trump dismisses Putin's bloody record in comments so gross they even got Mitch McConnell's attention
- Trump and Bannon struggle to implement more chaos
- California Republican congressman runs from town hall as crowd chants 'Shame on you!'
- Trump sells out retirees to Wall Street and removes protections against economic collapse
- While Trump vacations at Mar-a-Lago, 3,000 protesters march to his gates
- The Koch brothers are pouring millions into defending Trump's extremist Supreme Court pick. Sign on to help defeat Trump and the Kochs.
- Trump couldn't shut up about Obama's vacations, but he's headed to Mar-a-Lago after just two weeks
- Dan Rather says Trump is worse than Nixon & as for Bannon: We won't shut up—answer the questions
- New FCC chairman reverses course and stops 9 companies from providing low-income people internet
- Khizr Khan pledges to help Democrats take back the House: 'I will walk barefoot to every district'
- Living in the Trump bubble—anything he doesn't like, isn't real
- How black women helped shape history and today's Democratic Party
Monday, February 6, 2017
A U.S. senator reveals calls to the U.S. Capitol switchboard have SHATTERED the previous record...................MORE
Daily Kos Recommended